- Specialist Physiotherapist, Pelvic Floor Clinic, Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Training & Qualifications
- Middlesex Hospital, London, 1990 Grad Diploma Physiotherapy, SRP
- Multiple approved training courses for bladder, bowel and pelvic floor muscle dysfunction
- Current training: To fit and manage vaginal pessaries (including teaching self management)
Sally is a keen advocate of empowering women to self manage and improve any aspect of pelvic floor muscle dysfunction which can impact on bladder, bowel or sexual dysfunction and well being.
She has worked as a Specialist Physiotherapist in Women’s Health Physiotherapy since 1999 and has been responsible for setting up a new service for Women’s Health Physiotherapy at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital (1999), Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (2010)
- Bladder dysfunction- stress urinary incontinence, overactive bladder symptoms and nocturia
- Bowel dysfunction- obstructive defaecation symptoms, constipation, faecal urgency and incontinence
- Pelvic floor muscle dyssynergia.
- High or low tone pelvic floor muscles
- Post partum- pelvic floor muscle weakness
|Clinical Base||Requires a referral||Paediatrics||Insured||Consultant Fees|