‹ Back to Consultants
Mr Timothy Nedas
- Consultant Urologist Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Contact our enquiry team on 01256 315010Contact Us
Mr Tim Nedas a trustee of the Hampshire Medical Fund, a charity with the aim of raising funds for advanced medical equipment for Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Tim qualified from Guys’ and St Thomas’s Hospitals, gaining a Batchelor of Sciences in Molecular Medicine (the study of the molecular and genetic basis of cancer) in addition to his medical degree. Postgraduate training in Urology was undertaken on the London Deanery program including a dedicated year in Paediatric Urology at Great Ormond Street Hospital.
- Management of kidney stone disease
- Keyhole Surgery and preventative treatment
- General paediatric urology
- Management of dysfunctional voiding and nocturnal enuresis
|Clinical Base||Requires a referral||Paediatrics||Insured||Consultant Fees|