Mr Shil Shetty is a Consultant Surgeon in Trauma and Orthopaedics specialising in hip and knee surgery. He was awarded title of Assistant Professor from St Georgeʼs University Medical School. He is an expert in Hip and Knee Surgery including Robotic Surgery. Mr Shetty obtained fellowship from internationally acclaimed tertiary referral hospitals like Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore, London and Royal Orthopaedic Hospital, Birmingham. He was awarded the MCh Orthopaedic degree by the University of Liverpool after submission of a thesis on PCR ( Polymlymerase Chain Reaction) analysis of synovial fluid from failed hip and knee replacements.
Mr Shetty is a full time Consultant in NHS and Private since 2006 and previously a Clinical Lead for Orthopaedics at Royal Hampshire County Hospital and is a trainer for junior doctors.
- Robotic and minimally invasive surgery for hip and knee
- Knee replacements including partial knee replacements
- Arthroscopic knee surgery including cartilage surgery
- Knee ACL reconstruction
- Hip and knee arthritis in young adults
- Revision hip and knee surgery
- Sports injuries and trauma
|Requires a referral