Mr Muzzafer Chaudery
- Consultant in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust.
- Honorary Consultant in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at North Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
- Faculty on St Thomas’ MRCS course
Training & Qualifications
- Qualifications MBBS MEd PhD FRCS (Vasc)
Mr Chaudery qualified from Barts and The London Medical school in 2004. His London and South West Thames surgical training included Frimley Park, St Thomas’, St Mary’s hospitals and completed at St George’s Hospital. He was awarded a Merit in his Masters in Surgical Education at Imperial College in 2012. He subsequently completed a PhD as a Darzi Fellow and during this time won the Imperial College Healthcare App Innovation Award. He has published and presented on both the national and international stage.
- Lifestyle Optimisation and Cardiovascular Risk factor mitigation strategies
- Varicose veins
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
- Carotid Artery disease
- Peripheral Arterial disease
- Deep Venous Thrombosis
- Diabetic Foot complications
- Leg ulcers
|Clinical Base||Requires a referral||Paediatrics||Insured||Consultant Fees|