Dr Peter Chapman
- Radiology Consultant for Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (HHFT)
Training & Qualifications
- University of London – MBBS, B.Sc.
- Royal College of Radiologists – FRCR
- University of Bath – PG Dip in Sport and Exercise Medicine
Dr Chapman’s interests are Musculoskeletal imaging, the imaging of sports injuries & Cardiac CT. He has completed a PGDip in Sport & Exercise Medicine from the University of Bath and worked as a Consultant Radiologist at the Glasgow Commonwealth games. He is currently acting as the Radiology advisor to the organising committee for the 2022 Birmingham Glasgow Commonwealth games. He has been one of the small team of Race Doctors for the Tour of Britain / Women’s Tour since 2014 and worked as a Doctor for the 2019 UCI Road World Championships in Harrogate. Since being appointed in 2014 he set up and currently leads the Cardiac CT service at HHFT for minimally invasive investigation of Coronary disease.
- Musculoskeletal radiology
- Sports injuries imaging
- Musculoskeletal Intervention
- Spinal Imaging
- Cardiac CT for minimally invasive investigation of Coronary disease
|Clinical Base||Requires a referral||Paediatrics||Insured||Consultant Fees|