Dr Louy Ghazal is a Consultant Musculoskeletal Radiologist based at Hampshire Hospitals NHS Trust. He initially fully qualified as a physiotherapist and after reading medicine completed postgraduate training in sports medicine, orthopaedic surgery and radiology. He completed subspecialty training with some of the country’s top radiologists on fellowship at the world renowned Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre in Oxford and a second fellowship at Stoke Mandeville Hospital.
- Musculoskeletal imaging
- Sports Medicine
- Medical education
- Shoulder, elbow, wrists, hands, hips, knees, ankles and feet.
- Dynamic tendon evaluation (ie iliopsoas snapping and peroneal tendon subluxation).
- Resurfacing arthroplasty surveillance.
- Rheumatology conditions
- Soft tissue lumps.
- Groin hernia.
US guided therapeutic intervention
- Peripheral nerve blocks (ie suprascapular nerve, median nerve, lateral cutaneous nerve thigh)
- Shoulder hydro-dilatation
- Shoulder barbotage
- Bursal injection (subacromial, trochanteric, iliopsoas and hamstring)
- Percutaneous trigger finger release
- Percutaneous foreign body removal
- PRP and autologous blood injections
- Dry needling
- Peripheral joint injections
- Peripheral joint aspiration
- Tendon sheath injections
- Soft tissue biopsies
Fluoroscopic guided intervention
- Lumbar puncture
- Caudal epidural
- Lumbar nerve block
- Sacral nerve blocks
- Upper and lower limb therapeutic joint injections
CT guided intervention
- Nerve root blocks
- Pars Block
- Soft tissue biopsy
- Bone biopsy
|Clinical Base||Requires a referral||Paediatrics||Insured||Consultant Fees|