Mr Rahman graduated from St Bartholomew’s and The Royal London School of Medicine, and completed his foundation training in The North East Thames Deanery. Following this he went onto complete his training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in The London deanery. During the course of his training, he spent over two years working at major endometriosis centres, becoming proficient in the management of endometriosis, pelvic pain and in minimal access (keyhole) surgery. As well as undergoing specialised training in ambulatory gynaecology and outpatient hysteroscopy.
Upon completion of his training, Mr Rahman went on to complete a Fellowship working at The internationally respected Myoma (Fibroid)centre at St George’s Hospital in London- renowned for the management of uterine fibroids. During his fellowship Mr Rahman developed expertise in the management of complex fibroid disease.
During the course of his training, Mr Rahman has completed Advanced Training Skills Modules (ATSMs) in Open and Laparoscopic Surgery, Hysteroscopy and Advanced Labour Ward Practice.
- Uterine fibroids
- Menstrual Disorders and abnormal uterine bleeding
- Pelvic pain and endometriosis
- Minimal access surgery
- Ambulatory gynaecology (outpatient hysteroscopy)
- The surgical and medical management of uterine fibroids, complex fibroid disease and disorders of menstruation
- Minimal access (keyhole) surgery including myomectomy, hysterectomy and the management of endometriosis and tubal surgery including sterilisation and its reversal
- Ambulatory (outpatient) Gynaecology including outpatient hysteroscopy
|Clinical Base||Requires a referral||Paediatrics||Insured||Consultant Fees|