Mr Emara was successfully granted the fellowship of European board in Urology in 2007 and the Royal College of Surgeons of England fellowship in Urology in 2012. He attended prostate cancer Brachytherapy fellowship at St Luke’s cancer institute in Guildford, followed by a senior uro-oncology fellow in the University Hospital of South Manchester where he was trained on advanced renal and pelvic cancer surgery. Before starting a consultant job Amr was granted a 2-year fellowship programme on upper urinary tract laparoscopy and robotic surgery in the specialized renal cancer unit at Frimley Park Hospital.
- Renal Cancer
- Focal therapy for prostate cancer
- Benign prostate problems
- Erectile Dysfunction and male health
- Laparoscopic and open surgery for renal cancer including Cryotherapy.
- Minimally invasive focal prostate cancer ablative treatment, including HIFU& Cryotherapy.
- Green-light Laser treatment for benign enlargement of prostate.
- Urological open pelvic surgery and urinary diversion.
|Clinical Base||Requires a referral||Paediatrics||Insured||Consultant Fees|