Mr Amr Emara
- Consultant Urological Surgeon at Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Honorary Consultant Urological Surgeon at Frimley Health Foundation Trust
Training & Qualifications
- FRCS (Urol)
Mr Emara was successfully granted the fellowship of European board in Urology in 2008 then the Royal College of Surgeons of England fellowship in Urology in 2012. He attended post training fellowship on the Brachytherapy treatment for prostate cancer in Saint Luke’s cancer institute in Guildford followed by a year as senior uro-oncology fellow in the University Hospital of South Manchester where he was trained on advanced renal and pelvic cancer surgery. He was then granted a 2 year fellowship programme on upper urinary tract laparoscopy and robotic surgery in the specialised renal cancer unit in Frimley Park Hospital.Mr Emara runs his private practice in Hampshire as part of the Urology Partners.
- Renal Cancer
- Focal therapy for prostate cancer
- Benign prostate problems
- Prostate cancer procedures including fusion template biopsies and the MRI-targeted approach
- Erectile Dysfunction and male health
- Laparoscopic and open surgery for renal cancer including Cryotherapy.
- Minimally invasive focal prostate cancer ablative treatment, including HIFU& Cryotherapy.
- Green-light Laser treatment for benign enlargement of prostate.
- Urological open pelvic surgery and urinary diversion.
|Requires a referral