Mr Alex Nicholls
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust with a specialist practice in hand and upper limb surgery in both Winchester and Basingstoke.
Consultations & Appointments
Please contact our enquiry team for more information
Training & Qualifications
- 2004 University of Birmingham Medical School with dual degrees in Medical Science and Medicine.
- 2017 Orthopaedic Training with an MSc in Trauma Surgery and awarded Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, FRCS (Tr&Orth).
Mr Alex Nicholls is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder surgery.
- Hand and upper limb surgery
- Sports injuries and trauma
- Dupuytren’s disease
- Nerve surgery
- Tendon surgery
- Reconstruction and deformity correction
|Requires a referral