‹ Back to Consultants
- Principal Physiotherapy Practitioner – Hand Therapy at Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Training & Qualifications
- BSc(hons) Physiotherapy – Brunel University
- HCPC registered (PH54382)
- BAHT accredited hand therapy training.
- Currently studying for an MSc degree in Hand Therapy
Contact our enquiry team on 01256 315010Contact Us
All aspects of rehabilitation relating to Musculoskeletal Hand and Forearm conditions and injuries. Assessment and rehabilitation of all aspects of hand and forearm injuries including post operative trauma and elective surgery. Particular Expertise includes rehabilitation following complex finger fractures, tendon repair / reconstruction, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, soft tissue and bony wrist injuries / fractures and Splinting.
|Clinical Base||Requires a referral||Paediatrics||Insured||Consultant Fees|