Dr Priya Ilangovan
Consultant Paediatrician with lead for respiratory problems, including Cystic Fibrosis
Consultations & Appointments
Training & Qualifications
- Qualified from Royal Free Hospital, London.
- Paediatrics in London, St Mary’s Hospital Paddington,
- Queen Charlotte’s Hospital Hammersmith
- Great Ormond Street Hospital
Dr Priya Ilangovan has been a Consultant Paediatrician for nearly 25 years at Basingstoke Hospital. She was instrumental in setting up the services for children with cystic fibrosis and latterly providing cross-site service to Winchester Hospital.
Dr Ilangovan has developed the respiratory services in Basingstoke, providing dedicated asthma clinic as well as complex respiratory problems.
- Holistic approach to management of acute and chronic general paediatric problems in children from birth to 18 years
- Diagnosis and Management of Asthma, chronic cough, recurrent chest infections and other respiratory problems
- Allergy and eczema
- Chronic abdominal pain, gastro-oesophageal reflux, constipation, bed wetting and growth and developmental problems
|Requires a referral