Dr Bart Olechowski
- Consultant Interventional Cardiologist at Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Consultations & Appointments
- Tuesday evenings, Wednesday afternoons, Thursday all day, Friday afternoons and evenings
Training & Qualifications
- 2008 – MD (Medical Doctor) – Master`s degree – Medical University of Lublin, Poland
- 2011 – MRCP (UK)
- 2014 – British Society of Echocardiography Accreditation
- 2019 – Doctorate in Medicine (DM), University of Southampton
- 2020 – Cardiology Certificate of Completion of Training in General Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology (Wessex Deanery)
Contact our enquiry team on 01256 315010Contact Us
Dr Bart Olechowski is an experienced general cardiologist and an interventional cardiologist. He works in the field of ischemic heart disease, treating patients with heart attacks and stable coronary artery disease with intracoronary stents.
Dr Olechowski started his clinical practice in the United Kingdom in 2008, where he worked in three NHS hospitals, Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth, University Hospital Southampton, and University Hospital Dorset in Bournemouth. In 2019 he successfully gained a doctorate degree (DM) from the University of Southampton. In addition to full training in general cardiology, he also completed 3 sub-speciality fellowship years in coronary intervention. From February 2022 Dr Olechowski works as a Consultant Cardiologist at Hampshire Hospitals NHS Trust in Basingstoke, Winchester, and Andover. He is an author of 16 peer-reviewed publications in the field of cardiology and has British Society of Echocardiography accreditation.
Privately, Dr Olechowski lives with his wife, who is a pharmacist, and two children in Winchester. Dr Olechowski is an enthusiast and an advocate of healthy living and an active lifestyle.
Dr Olechowski is a highly regarded and respected cardiologist, who always puts the interest of his patients first.
- Chest pains
- Shortness of breath
- Palpitations and racing heart symptoms
- Peripheral oedema, ankle swelling
- High cholesterol levels
- Coronary angiography
- Intracoronary intervention/stents
- Stable coronary artery disease, including patients after heart attacks, patients with coronary artery by-pass grafts, and patient after stenting
- Arrythmias, atrial fibrillation and supraventricular tachycardias
- Heart failure
- Valvular heart diseases
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Qualification of cardiac patients for non-cardiac surgeries
|Clinical Base||Requires a referral||Paediatrics||Insured||Consultant Fees|